The Agency uses its resources to ensure concessionary funding of the agricultural sector development projects and agricultural inputs.
The Agency uses its resources for the following purposes:
- funding projects to improve production, processing, storage and sale of agricultural products;
- financing regional innovative projects of agricultural development;
- funding projects to improve supplies for agricultural facilities as well as their concessionary leasing and sale;
- financing public-private partnership projects to ensure the development of livestock farms;
- financing pilot projects of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The Agency allocates soft credits in the following amounts:
- up to 5 000 manats: micro-credit;
- 5 001 to 30 000 manats: small credit;
- 30 001 to 100 000 manats: medium-size credit;
- 100 001 to 200 000 manats: large credit;
- up to 1 000 000 manats: the agricultural inputs credit.
Soft credits have the following terms of maturity:
- small credits: up to 2 (two) years;
- medium size credits: up to 3 (three) years;
- large credits: up to 5 (five) years.
For further detail, see: https://president.az/articles/31161
Powered by Froala Editor