Would you like to start volunteering for us?
Volunteers recruitment for Agency for Development of Small and Medium Business (SMBDA)
Volunteer skills to be acquired during the program:
- In-depth experience obtained during three-month volunteering
- Teamwork and responsiveness
- Business-oriented management skills
- Basic competitiveness skills in line with training objectives
- Selection criteria for the volunteering program:
- Focus on relevant education background (business & management background is preferable)
- Willingness to study and practice in a business environment
- Independent research skills
- Active social media profile
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to clearly express creative ideas
- Language skills (Russian, English, etc.)
Candidates that wish to join SMBs Friend program need to get registered on the official website of the Agency for Development of Small and Medium Businesses and fill the form clicking on the link "Become SMEs volunteer."
Candidates that meet the selection criteria will be invited to the selection phase.
After SMBs volunteer program and based on an evaluation, each successful volunteer will receive a certificate of completion.
We wish each new SMBs volunteer success in business development, the most effective application of both theoretical knowledge and practical skills for the future of Azerbaijan.
Become SMBs volunteer to contribute to the business environment!
Powered by Froala Editor