The Small and Medium Business Development Agency KOBİA) of the Republic of Azerbaijan announces recruitment for the Lerik and Ucar SMB Friends:
Job duties and responsibilities for a SMB friend:
- represent the Agency within his/her mandate in the region assigned;
- render active support in tackling the issues facing SMBs in the region assigned;
- perform monitoring, surveys and observations of services rendered by the Agency to assess the development of entrepreneurship within his/her powers;
- conduct awareness work on the Agency`s activity;
- develop suggestions for the SMB sector development in the region;
- take actions to implement SMBs` initiatives and proposals;
- participate in the preparation, implementation and fulfilment of projects in the relevant field within his/her powers;
- ensure the implementation of necessary preparatory work when arranging relevant events and meetings;
- attend the forums, conferences, workshops, and other events to acquire advanced experience, perform other work for the development of entrepreneurship;
- ensure developing, processing, analysing and summarizing the necessary periodical area reports and data, ensure review and coordination of appeals and requests from citizens, government agencies, entities, enterprises and organizations in compliance with the law;
- comply with the requirements of the legislation and other regulatory legal acts adopted by government agencies;
- perform other duties determined by the regulation of the department.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education: major in economics, law, or management;
- Knowledge of economics and legislation for entrepreneurial activity;
- Awareness of state support and promotion mechanisms provided to entrepreneurs;
- Knowledge of legislation on citizens' appeals;
- Awareness of the agency's structure, charter, activities and support system.
Note: For detailed information about the Agency's activities, legislation, and support, please visit the website www.smb.gov.az.
- Full-time, work schedule Monday-Friday.
Those who meet the above-mentioned requirements are requested to submit their CVs (only in Azerbaijani) to email@example.com by 25.09.2023 specifying "SMB friend (region name)" in the subject.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Powered by Froala Editor