A training session on "The fundamentals of entrepreneurial activity in tourism and the organisation of tourism work" will be held on September 28 by the Baku SME Development Center (KOBİM).
Aziz Shiriyev, Baku KOBİM specialist, will discuss the following subjects throughout the training:
- Entrepreneurial activity in tourism and directions of tourism;
- Customer-tourist services;
- The difference between a guide and a tour leader;
- Corporate and individual sales;
- Types of sales, branding and marketing;
- Product and its presentation;
- Customer complaints and how to overcome them.
SMEs interested in attending the training may call (+994 70) 300 80 02 or send an email to email@example.com. The session will begin at 12:00. Free training is offered.
Powered by Froala Editor